Are you a dirty Hordie looking for a home on Moon Guard? Do you heal or hit bosses with your beefy, plate-clad fists?! Perhaps you just want to do dailies to the dulcet tones of continuous green text?
Fearless [L25] is back from a brief Cataclysm-induced hiatus and needs plate DPS, along with a small handful of healers for 10-man progression.
Things We Expect Of Our Raiders:
- You must be able to make our raid times, within reason. This means that Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8PM to 11PM Pacific, you plant our banner in boss corpses.
- Know your role! We don’t mind helping you close a skill gap if you’re a little rusty or new to the content, but you will be gear-checked and trialed.
- Please have more than 2 FPS in raids. Unless you are sporting a serious gaming rig, you will likely be asked to drop your graphics settings for the duration of raid times. Do you know what Sindragosa is like when 2 out of 3 healers can’t MOVE? DO YOU?!
- Please, please utilize your professions. I don’t necessarily mean you all need to be BS/JC, this isn’t WotLK. Just use them, please. We boost each other a great deal with our chosen lines of work. Y’all think I make my own flasks? Pfffft.
Things We Expect Of All Members:
- Don’t be a dick…
- Don’t be a dick in public!
- Good attitudes. Camaraderie. If you have a bad day, you can lean on your guildmates. Don’t rip on others for doing it.
- I can’t believe I need to say this: Keep your racism, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, sociopathy, fucking rape jokes, etc. out of guild chat. If you think any of these are hilarious, we don’t want you to begin with. Look elsewhere. I hear Tichondrius is nice.
see u drivin round town with the girl i love and ur like “before you say i am stoling your girl i want to explain you a thing”
FUCK IT’S FUNNY AGAIN AHAHAHAHA
writing smut is a lot like taking off a bandaid like you can skirt around the issue for as long as you want but eventually you’re going to have to physically type the word ‘erection’ in a serious context and you might as well just get it over with
This is Tristan, my 8+ year old pit. We adopted him from a shelter when he was 3-4; he was a week or two shy of being put down. He’s clearly had a rough life. His muzzle is covered with scars, there’s a bit of his ear missing, and there’s a really frightening scar across his throat. Still he’s the sweetest, most lovable animal I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I spoil him terribly!
A few months ago we discovered he has glaucoma in one eye, and so a sensitivity to light. Now he rocks some sweet shades on his walks. 8D
FOUND MY BABY
This is literally everything you are not supposed to do while ice skating.